“Through the mix of different workforms something unexpected and beautiful can come into being. Something that transcends the mind. A true synthesis of being human. I’m passionate about what I can offer. And find ‘Joie de vivre’ and purpose in the moments of surrender and insight.”
– Hester Hudig –
I work in-person and online with individual people in the therapy sessions.
My in-person practice is in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I speak Dutch and English.
Psychosynthesis and Open Floor are the basis of my work. They make a great mix of psychology and movement that integrates all aspects of being human; their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies.
I have a practical and intuitive approach. I enjoy looking at life with a bit of humor too. Sometimes its ok not to take life so serious.
I work with whatever presents itself in the moment. That means that every sessions can look and feel different. In our interaction and with consent, depending on what’s needed.
From 2002 – 2016 I’ve been connected to WYSE International as a trainer for their international residential ‘Leadership Programmes’. And from 2001 – 2009 as a trainer/teacher at primary schools in London teaching “Change & Transitions”.
Here are some of my accreditations & certifications:
- Open Floor Embodied Movement Teacher (Accredited)
- Open Floor Therapy-in-Motion Practitioner (Accredited)
- Psychosynthesis Therapist (post HBO) (Accredited)
- Holos Massage Therapist (Certified)
- Social Pedagogy – Social Worker (Accredited)
Additional (online) Training:
- Polyvagal Theory & 5 Rhythms – Sietske Venema (2023 – 2024)
- Polyvagal Theory – Deb Dana (2023)
- Open Floor – Libido training – Andrea Juhan Ph.D. (2016 – 2018)
- Open Floor – Undercurrents training – Andrea Juhan Ph.D (2014- 2016)
- Open Floor – Libido training – Andrea Juhan Ph.D. (2012 – 2014)
- Decipher your drawings and mandalas – Mary Elizabeth Marlow (2007 – 2017)
- Understanding your dreams – Mary Elizabeth Marlow (2007 – 2017)
I work as a part-time Working Member for Open Floor International in the Communications Circle, Open House Fundraising Task Force and Therapy-in-Motion Circle (supportive).
And am a frequent assistent during workshops and ongoing groups with Sietske Venema (variety of workshops, 2017 – present day), Deborah Lewin (Lucid Flow, ongoing online Therapy-in-Motion groups II-VI, 2021 – 2023) and Monika Körschner (Libido, (ongoing) groups, 2023- 2024).